As of: June 15, 2022
general terms and conditions
In the following you will find our General Terms and Conditions, which are part of our mutual contractual relationship and necessary in the sense of mutual openness.
1. Booking (package tours / transfer services)
The booking is made by the booker also for all travel participants included in the booking, for whose contractual obligations the booker is responsible as for his own obligations. The minimum age for participation in the package tours is 16 years without the accompaniment of a legal guardian. For travel participants who have not yet reached the age of 18 at the beginning of the trip and are traveling without an adult companion, a written declaration of consent from the parent or guardian is required. If the travel confirmation from the bus company differs from the content of your registration, a new offer from us exists, which you can accept within the given period by explicit or conclusive declaration (payment of the travel price), provided that the necessary capacities are free at the time of acceptance.
2. Payment oft he travel price, responsibility oft he customer
- Immediately after the conclusion of the contract a deposit of 25% of the total price has to be paid, the minimum amount of a deposit is 150 Euro incl. VAT. The remaining amount is due 28 days before the start of the trip. The total price is the sum of the deposit and the remaining amount.
- For bookings less than 8 weeks before the start of the trip, the total price is due 28 days before the start of the trip. For short-term bookings within 28 days, the total price is due immediately.
- For payments by credit card, additional processing fees will be charged to the customer.
- If you do not pay the travel price on time, reminder fees may be incurred at your expense. In case of non-payment of the travel price before departure despite reminder with deadline, the travel/transportation contract will be cancelled with costs.
- Cleaning costs are included in the quoted prices. Costs for cleaning excessively dirty vehicles and repair of self-inflicted damage are to be paid separately.
3. Travel cancellation, performance and price changes
- If the trip is significantly impeded, endangered or impaired as a result of force majeure – which was not foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded – both the booker and we may terminate the contract. The legal consequences result from the law.
- We are entitled to change the agreed content of the travel contract only for legally permissible reasons. Changes or deviations of individual travel services from the agreed content of the travel contract, which are necessary after the conclusion of the contract and which are not caused by us, are only permitted insofar as these changes and deviations are not significant and do not affect the overall nature of the booked trip.
- We are obliged to inform the customer about a permissible travel cancellation or a significant change in an essential travel service immediately after becoming aware of it.
- Price changes are possible after conclusion of the travel contract in the event of an increase in transportation costs or charges for certain services, such as port or airline fees, to the extent that the increase in transportation costs or charges for certain services per capita or seat affects the travel price, if there are more than 4 months between receipt of the travel confirmation/invoice and the agreed start of the trip. Should this be the case, the customer will be informed immediately, but no later than 21 days before departure. Price increases thereafter are not permitted. In the event of a price increase of more than 5% of the travel price or a significant change in an essential travel service, the customer may withdraw from the contract. The customer is obliged to assert these rights against us immediately upon receipt of the change notification. For this purpose, the written form is recommended.
4. Changes, rebooking and withdrawal by the customer
- You can withdraw from the trip at any time before the start of the trip. For reasons of evidence we recommend to declare the withdrawal in writing.
- After a booking has been made, a change to the booking can be made without a processing fee. Further changes are subject to a processing fee in the amount of 28.00€ per transaction. For reasons of evidence, we strongly recommend that any desired changes to the contract be submitted in writing. If this results in a change of service, additional costs may arise, the amount of which depends on the circumstances of the individual case and which are to be borne by the customer. These will be communicated to the customer in writing after intensive examination by AGT Coach & Eventlogistics GmbH. The implementation of the change can only take place when the customer confirms the rebooking incl. additional costs also in writing.
- If the customer requests a rebooking of the appointment after the booking has been made, this must be communicated to AGT Coach & Eventlogistics GmbH in writing. In the event of a rebooking, the general cancellation conditions apply to the old date (see 4.4). However, these can differ or be omitted after an individual check. With regard to the new appointment, additional costs may arise, which must be borne by the customer. These will be communicated to the customer in writing after an intensive inspection by AGT Coach & Eventlogistics GmbH. The rebooking can only be implemented if the customer confirms the rebooking including additional costs in writing.
- In case of cancellation, we can demand a flat-rate compensation, which is calculated according to the following percentages of the travel price. You are free to prove that no damage or a lesser damage has been incurred. The cancellation costs at a glance:
|Date of booking up to 45th day||15%|
|from 44. to 30. day before departure||25%|
|from 29. to 15. day before departure||50%|
|from 14. to 07. day before departure||75%|
|from 06. day before departure||90%|
(individual agreements possible for large volume bookings)
5. Our liability is governed by statutory regulations.5. Liability
- The contractual liability of us as a bus company for damages that are not bodily injuries is limited to twice the travel price as soon as a damage was caused neither intentionally nor by gross negligence or is based solely on the fact that a service provider used by us is solely responsible for the damage incurred. Legal regulations limiting or excluding liability, which are based on international agreements and which can be invoked by a service provider used by us, also apply in our favor.
- For claims for damages in tort, which are not based on intent or gross negligence by us and are not bodily injury, a limitation of liability per person and trip of € 4,090, – is agreed. If the travel price is more than € 1,200, – this liability is limited to twice the travel price. We recommend to cover such risks by a travel cancellation insurance brokered by us.
- AGT Coach & Eventlogistics GmbH is not liable according to §651 j BGB (German Civil Code) for travel disruptions caused by force majeure (terrorism, earthquakes, storms, etc.), strikes not related to the organizer or the service provider, or traffic disruptions.
6. Contract obligations and instructions
- If the trip is not provided in accordance with the contract, you only have the statutory warranty rights of remedy, reduction of the tour price, termination of the contract and compensation for damages if you did not culpably fail to notify us of a defect that occurred during the trip.
- In the event of a defect, you can only remedy the defect yourself or, in the event of a significant defect, cancel the trip if you grant us a reasonable period of time to remedy the defect. A deadline is not required if the remedy is impossible, is refused by us or cannot be made possible within a reasonable period of time.
- A notice of defect is accepted by our office team, which is available at all times. You will receive the corresponding emergency numbers before the start of your trip. You will then receive a confirmation of receipt of the notice of defects in written form by e-mail or SMS. A notification without knowledge by us is not sufficient.
- According to the law, you have to assert warranty claims within one month after the contractual end of the trip at the registered office of AGT Coach & Eventlogistics GmbH, Hammerbrookstraße 94, 20097 Hamburg. It is not sufficient to register the claims with your local travel agency or intermediary. After expiry of the deadline, you can only assert claims if you have been demonstrably prevented from meeting the deadline through no fault of your own.
- For all disputes, the company headquarter in Hamburg is agreed as the place of jurisdiction.
- Claims arising from the travel contract can only be asserted by the traveler himself. An assignment of these claims is not permitted.
- Contractual claims are subject to a limitation period of one year after the contractually agreed end of the trip, but not before notification of a defect to the tour operator and not in the case of intent. The statute of limitations is suspended as long as negotiations are being conducted between us and you regarding the claim or the circumstances giving rise to the claim. The suspension ends if one party refuses to continue the negotiations. The statutory limitation periods shall apply to claims in tort.
- All offers and the prices included are exclusive of road, toll, parking fees and, if applicable, overnight costs for the driver for multi-day trips, unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation.
- Please be guided by the upper limit of one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage per person. Please notify us of any excess luggage before the start of the trip.
- Only contractors who have all the necessary concessions for transportation and use qualified personnel will be used.
7. Passport, visa and health regulations
- Please inform yourself about the passport and visa regulations applicable to the respective country of travel as well as about health formalities (vaccinations). Should the execution of the trip be foiled or impeded for reasons attributable to improper travel documents, we assume no liability.
- A traveler who does not have complete and proper travel documents at the start of the trip or during the trip can be excluded from the trip. Expenses will not be reimbursed.
- With the conclusion of the contract or booking, the booker agrees to the use of his data for the processing of the booked bus trip. These are, among other things, address and contact data for the processing of the transaction.
- No personal data will be passed on to external tourist service providers, bus companies or organizers.
- If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights (eg deletion of data) write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Quality Management
- The contractor allows AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH to determine by supplier audits (second party) whether his quality assurance measures or company processes meet the requirements of AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH and its customers.
- After prior notification, a supplier audit can be carried out as a system, process or product/service audit.
- For this purpose, the contractor shall grant AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH access to the relevant operating sites, testing sites, warehouses and adjacent areas during normal business hours, as well as inspection of the quality-relevant documents of the service performed for AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH.
- The employees of AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH are bound to confidentiality about the gained knowledge.
- AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH shall inform the contractor of the result of these audits in writing.
- If, in the view of AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH, measures are necessary, the contractor undertakes, within the bounds of what is reasonable, to draw up a plan of measures without delay, to implement this in due time and to inform AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH of this.
Read here about our transport arrangement
AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH
Registry Court: District Court Hamburg
Registration number: HRB 90912