As of: August 01, 2023
general terms and conditions
Our General Terms and Conditions apply in connection with all service offers of AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH in the field of mobility. (Booking of transport services, concept creation, event logistics, etc.).
1. Booking (passenger transportation tours / transfer services)
- The booking is made by the booker also for all co-travelers included in the booking, for whose contractual obligations the booker is responsible as for his own obligations. The minimum age for participation in transportation is 16 years without the accompaniment of a parent or guardian. For passengers who have not reached the age of 18 at the beginning of the trip and are traveling without an adult companion, a written declaration of consent from the parent or guardian is required. The supervision of passengers, especially of children, teenagers and persons in need of assistance, is not part of the services of AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH. If the order confirmation from the bus company differs from the content of your registration, a new offer from AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH exists, which you can accept within the given period by explicit or conclusive declaration (payment of the owed remuneration), provided that the necessary capacities are free at the time of acceptance.
- Offers of AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH are subject to change and non-binding, unless otherwise agreed in writing. A contract of carriage is only concluded with the final booking confirmation/invoice from AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH.
2. Payment oft he travel price, responsibility oft he customer
- Immediately after conclusion of the contract a deposit of 25% of the total price is to be paid, the minimum amount of a deposit is 150 Euro incl. VAT. The remaining amount is due 28 days before the start of the trip. The total price is the sum of the deposit and the remaining amount.
- For bookings less than 8 weeks before the start of the trip, the total price is due 28 days before the start of the trip. For short-term bookings within 28 days, the total price is due immediately.
- For payments by credit card, additional processing fees will be charged to the customer.
- If you do not pay the travel price on time, reminder fees may be incurred at your expense. In the event of non-payment of the tour price prior to departure despite a reminder setting a deadline, the transportation contract will be cancelled with costs.
- Cleaning costs are included in the quoted prices. Costs for cleaning excessively dirty vehicles and the repair of self-inflicted damage are to be borne separately.
3. Cancellation of carriage, changes in services and price
- If the transport is significantly impeded, endangered or impaired as a result of – at the time of conclusion of the contract unforeseeable – force majeure, both the booker and AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH may cancel the contract. The legal consequences result from the law.
- AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH is entitled to change the agreed content of the contract of carriage only for legally permissible reasons. Changes or deviations of individual transport services from the agreed content of the transport contract, which are necessary after conclusion of the contract and which are not caused by AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH, are only permissible insofar as these changes and deviations are not substantial and do not affect the and do not affect the overall nature of the booked transport.
- AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH is obliged to inform the customer of a permissible cancellation of carriage or a significant change to an essential transport service immediately after becoming aware of this.
- Price changes are possible after the conclusion of the transport contract in the event of an increase in transport costs or charges for certain services, to the extent that the increase in transport costs or charges for certain services per head or seat affects the transport price, if there are more than 4 months between the receipt of the booking confirmation/invoice and the agreed start of transport. Should this be the case, the customer will be informed immediately, but no later than 21 days before the transport. Price increases thereafter are not permitted. In the event of a price increase of more than 5% of the agreed total price or in the event of a significant change to an essential transport service, the customer may withdraw from the contract. The customer is obliged to assert these rights against AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH immediately after receipt of the change notification. For this purpose, the written form by mail or letter is specified.
- The booker must notify the company of the so-called risk trips, before the conclusion of the contract. These are in particular risk trips, in the transport of soccer fans, as well as politically motivated demonstrators or similar events.
In the case of so-called risk trips, AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH is entitled to demand a deposit from the booker. The amount of the deposit will be decided on a case-by-case basis according to the respective bus size and will amount to at least € 1,500.00.
4. Changes, rebooking and withdrawal by the customer
- You can withdraw at any time before the start of the transport. For reasons of proof, it is recommended to declare the withdrawal in writing by mail or letter.
- After a booking has been made, “one” change to the booking can be made without a processing fee. Further changes are subject to a processing fee in the amount of 28,00€ per transaction. It is strongly recommended that any desired changes to the contract be made in writing by e-mail or letter for reasons of proof. If this results in a change of service, additional costs may arise, the amount of which depends on the circumstances of the individual case and which are to be borne by the customer. These will be communicated to the customer in writing after intensive examination by AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH. The implementation of the change can only take place if the customer confirms the rebooking including additional costs also in writing.
- If a rebooking of the date is desired by the customer after the booking has been made, this must be communicated to AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH in writing. In the case of a rebooking, the general cancellation conditions apply to the old date (see 4.4). However, these can deviate or be omitted after individual examination. With regard to the new date, additional costs may arise which are to be borne by the customer. These will be communicated to the customer in writing after intensive examination by AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH. The implementation of the rebooking can only take place if the customer confirms the rebooking including additional costs in writing by mail or letter.
- In the event of withdrawal, AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH can demand a lump-sum compensation, which is calculated according to the following percentages of the agreed total price. You are free to prove that no damage or a lesser damage has occurred. The cancellation costs at a glance:
|Date of booking up to 45th day||15%|
|from 44. to 30. day before departure||25%|
|from 29. to 15. day before departure||50%|
|from 14. to 07. day before departure||75%|
|from 06. day before departure||90%|
(individual agreements possible for large volume bookings)
- The liability of AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH is governed by the statutory provisions.
- The contractual liability of AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH applies to damages that are not bodily injury and this is limited to twice the transport price, as soon as a damage was caused neither intentionally nor by gross negligence or is based solely on the fact that a service provider used by AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH is solely responsible for the damage incurred. Legal regulations limiting or excluding liability, which are based on international conventions and which a service provider used by AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH can invoke, also apply in favor of AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH.
- For claims for damages which are not bodily injury and are not based on intent or gross negligence of AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH, a limitation of liability to EUR 1,000.00 per claimant and carriage is agreed. The liability according to §23 Personenbeförderungsgesetzt remains unaffected.
6. Contract obligations and instructions
- If the carriage is not provided in accordance with the contract, you only have the statutory warranty rights of remedy, reduction of the carriage price, termination of the contract and compensation if you did not culpably fail to notify AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH of a defect that occurred during the carriage.
- In the event of a defect, you may only remedy the defect yourself or, in the event of a substantial defect, terminate the carriage if you allow a reasonable period of time for remedial action. A period of time is not required if the remedy is impossible to be provided by the AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH or cannot be made possible within a reasonable period of time.
- A notice of defect will be accepted by our office team, which can be reached at all times; you will be given the relevant emergency numbers before the start of the transport. You will then receive a confirmation of receipt of the notice of defect in written form by e-mail or SMS/Whats App.
- For all disputes, the registered office of the head office in Hamburg is agreed as the place of jurisdiction. (Insofar as an agreement on the place of jurisdiction is legally permissible).
- Claims arising from the contract of carriage can only be asserted by the passenger himself. Assignment of these claims is not permitted.
- Contractual claims expire one year after the contractually agreed end of carriage, but not before notification of a defect to AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH, and not in the case of intent. The statute of limitations is suspended as long as there are negotiations between AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH and you about a claim or the circumstances justifying the claim. The suspension ends if one party refuses to continue the negotiations. The statutory limitation periods shall apply to claims in tort.
- All offers and the prices included are exclusive of road, toll, parking fees and, if applicable, overnight costs for the driver in the case of multi-day trips, unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation.
- Please orientate yourself to the upper limit of one piece of luggage (max. 23 kg) and one small piece of hand luggage (small handbag or backpack, no travel trolley or similar) per person. Bulky luggage (sports equipment, tools, tents or similar, as well as oversized luggage, will only be transported after prior consultation and approval of AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH. We would like to point out that AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH is not responsible or liable for the supervision of luggage left behind by the booker or his passengers in the passenger compartment of the vehicle. The supervision of the luggage during loading & unloading is also not the responsibility or liability of AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH.
- Only contractual partners (bus companies) are used, which have all necessary concessions for the transport and use qualified personnel.
- There is no right to the transportation of animals. The transport of animals must be notified to AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH before the conclusion of the transport contract. If there is a written permission from AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH, the animals may not be placed on seats and must be taken in suitable transport containers.
- The booker is responsible for the behavior of his passengers during the transport. If the booker or his passengers do not follow the instructions of the bus drivers, they can be excluded from further transportation, if the further transportation has become unreasonable for AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH or its service provider. A claim also a refund is excluded in these cases. The booker is liable for damage to the vehicle caused by himself or by his passengers.
Exception: Neither the customer nor his passengers are responsible for the damage. Other claims remain unaffected.
7. Passport, visa and health regulations
- Please inform yourself about the passport and visa regulations applicable to the respective country of travel as well as about health formalities (vaccinations). Should the performance of the carriage be thwarted or impeded for reasons attributable to improper travel documents, AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH shall not assume any liability.
- A passenger who does not have complete and proper travel documents at the start of the transport or during the transport can be excluded from the transport. Expenses will not be reimbursed.
- With the conclusion of the contract or booking, the booker agrees to the use of his data for the processing of the booked bus trip. These are, among other things, address and contact data for the processing of the transaction.
- No personal data will be passed on to external tourist service providers, bus companies or organizers.
- If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights (eg deletion of data) write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read here about our transport arrangement
AGT Bus- & Eventlogistik GmbH
Registry Court: District Court Hamburg
Registration number: HRB 90912